Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can you keep my baby girl in your prayers?

I just found out today that my daughter has a slightly enlarged kidney and that her bladder is not emptying like it should.  We go to see a nephrologist on Thursday but in the meantime, I am very nervous about this.  It has been going on for months and I feel horrible that I didn't do something about it sooner.  She was tested for a UTI in the beginning but nothing came of it and then we just decided to give it time but after 4-5 months we decided to do an ultrasound.   The ultrasound was on Friday and we got the results today.
Of course the first thing that runs through my mind is that she has lupus and it is affecting her kidneys.  This is probably not the case but I am worried sick about what could be causing this.  If everyone reading this could keep her in your prayers, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment