Friday, April 2, 2010

What a great doc's apt!!!!

I went yesterday to the dermatologist to figure out what was going on with the blisters along my hairline along with my lovely hair loss and got the best news possible.  The blisters are actually oil deposits and have nothing to do with my lupus, just some type of reaction to something.  They will be easily fixed by medicine and then some removal in a month.  My hair loss is probably due to the lupus and nothing can be done about that but....she did give me some biotin to try which is supposed to help hair and nails and their growth cycle.
I don't think I have ever walked out of a doctor's with such good news...for once nothing is really major and has some easy fixes.  Granted, the hair loss is due to the lupus but at least I know that the blisters are not.  Yeah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment