Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Please don't let me go bald!!

I have naturally thin hair to begin with but recently it has been getting even thinner and now I have blisters along my hair line and in my hair.  This could be really bad news for my poor hair.  When I was 22 I had a completely bald area in my scalp and then last summer my hair was so thin that I had to wear a wig and I am terriefied that it is going to happen again.  If it does then I will deal with it but I would much prefer to not have to worry about it, especially in the summer.
I know that out of all of the places the lupus could attack, my hair isn't that bad, but for me it is devastating.  I always find that when I do my hair and makeup, I feel better.   To be forced to worry about loosing my hair again really bothers me.  I guess it is time to make a phone call to the dermatologist to see what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment