Friday, March 19, 2010

Please Tell Me This Isn't Happening

As I posted last night, I had pain in my right side and now I have pain in my chest.  This is a lovely little pain that whenever I lay down or sit back it hurts and it gets tough to breathe.  In the back of my head, I know that it is probably pericarditis again but am hoping by morning it is better.  I was doing so good with my lupus and feel like I have been whacked in the head by this. 
I wish I knew what caused this and the only thing I can think of is the elimination diet that I was put on.  This is a pretty severe diet and I'm wondering if it was too much for my body to handle all at once and sent it into a flare.  I'm going to be pretty pissed off if that is the case but like most things will Lupus, I will probably never know what is causing this flare. 
Hopefully tomorrow will bring a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment