Saturday, March 6, 2010

After 7+ years of marriage

We are finally getting a bedroom set delivered today.  C and I have lived together for 11 years and first slept together in a twin bed, then moved to a double and finally to our current king mattress.  The whole time though we have used the same furniture that I had while living at home in high school.  We bought furniture for the house, for the kids but whenever we got money for furniture we always just put it to another room in the house.  Finally, on Valentine's Day, C gave me a wonderful gift of a new bedroom set.  I can't believe that after 14+ years of being together we are finally going to be able to sleep in a beautiful bedroom.

Sometimes it is this little things that can make a world of difference.

Thanks C for this wonderful present...I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment