Monday, March 29, 2010

I better be healthy this summer

I just booked a trip to Martha's Vineyard with my best friend and her children and my husband and I are going to St. Lucia for a week also.  I'm so looking forward to this summer and I am scared out of my mind that I am not going to be healthy enough to enjoy it and that I will need to cancel one of my trips.  I'm feeling pretty good right now so I am really excited to start living again after what has seemed like an eternity but it is always in the back of my head as to how long it is going to last.    I believe that my liver is finally back to normal which is awesome.  I will need to be monitored but at least I am out of the danger zone and can actually have a drink if I want one.  I'm not a major drinker but since I was told no alcohol because of my liver, I have been craving a nice frosty beverage....I'm sure the fact that summer is coming is helping that craving.
Well, anyways, I'm babbling now but I'm just so excited to be feeling better and looking forward to what could be an awesome summer.  Lupus, you better stay quiet or I am going to be pissed!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I will keep my fingers cross about the staying well. I have come to the point where drinking is a huge no-no. It just causes me to get sick, even the smallest amount. I wasn't a drinker anyway.
    I got on your website. Its really good! Steps in the right direction. Do you mind if I feature it in my blog. Have you send a link to Wick at LFA? He might could feature it for you there. I posted a little(actually I had my whole story writen out and pressed the wrong key but I will try again tomorrow)
    Soft Hugs
    Karen
    PS They really need an edit choice for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen; I would love for you to mention it in your blog...the more it gets out there the better it will be to help people.
    I'd love to hear your story so if you get the time can you post it or send me the link to your blog.
    Thanks so much.
    Soft hugs,
    Cory

    ReplyDelete