Thursday, March 18, 2010

Now What?!

It is 2:38 am and I sit here blogging on the computer because I have a pain in my side that is absolutely killing me.  It woke me from my sleep and I'm hoping the 2 tyelnol I just took will kick in soon and help it out so I can go back to bed.  Why can't I just feel good for more than a week?!  I was just getting back to a good place after the surgery and complications and now this.  I'm sure it is just a pulled muscle but it hurts like he!!.
Now, I am going to have to explain to the kids why mommy has yet another booboo and can't run around and play.  Why am I so fragile and why does my body hate me so much?  I'm trying to be good to it and seeing a nutritionist to eat the right things and trying accupuncture to help; yet it keeps betraying me.  I feel like I am so much older than I really am.  What is it going to be like when I actually get older?  Maybe by then I will feel great.  One can home, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment