Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My apologies

I just got a message from a friend saying that she was missing reading my blog so I wanted to apologize to everyone for being absent for so long.  It has been a crazy few weeks.  I'm still dealing with migraines that are almost incapacitating but will be seeing a neurologist hopefully soon.  My daughter keeps rubbing my head for me because it feels better when she rubs it and it makes her feel good to think that she is helping me to feel better.  I wish I knew what was going on with them but I guess I will find out soon enough; in the mean time I am taking oxycodone daily to keep them manageable.
My husband and I also took a vacation to St. Lucia.  It was wonderful.  The kids stayed with my parents for the week and it gave us time to reconnect as husband and wife.  Fortunately, I felt stable while we were there so we were truly able to enjoy our time together.  It has made a huge difference in our life and I am so thankful that we were able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment