Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Feeling down lately

Recently my husband told me that I am not myself lately and that I seem depressed.  I definitely am feeling depressed even though I have nothing to be depressed about.  I know why though; I have gained weight and for some reason, I have developed acne.  So, right now, I feel like I am fat and have teenage acne, making me feel very very unattractive.  My husband tells me it doesn't matter but it matters to ME.  I want to look in the mirror and like the way that I look; which I hate right now.
I ended up joining Nutrisystem this morning in the hopes that it will help me to loose some of my prednisone weight.  I know that I should be ecstactic that I am feeling better (even though I was in the hospital on Saturday) and not care about the extra weight but I do.  I also know that if I can loose some weight then I will feel better both mentally and physically.  Having an extra 35 pounds on my small frame can't be good for my joints in my legs.
I honestly feel that if I can rid of the acne and loose at least 10 pounds, then I will feel much much better about myself and in turn will break out of this depression.  Wish me luck as this is not going to be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment