Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My baby girl is off to school

I can't believe it but my baby girl started Kindergarten yesterday and I don't really know how I feel about it.  I had a mental breakdown a few weeks ago and spent the night sobbing about it but have been much calmer about it since she was so excited.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone by and I'm so very fortunate to have been able to be wiith her everyday.  There may be times where physically I can't do everything but at least I was with her.
My son will start school next week and will be going Monday, Wednesday and Friday for full days so I am hoping that time will allow me to rest so that when I am with them, I am at my best.  It is definitely going to seem quiet without both of them in the house but I know they are both ready for this next part of their lives; however, I don't know if I am ready to have them grow up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment