Thursday, September 9, 2010

Weight Gain

I just need to vent....I have gained 22 pounds in the last 5 weeks and there isn't anything at all that I can do about it. I spoke with my doctor and it is all water weight but there still isn't anything to be done. None of my clothes fit, I hardly eat anything and I keep gaining weight. I know I should be grateful that I am feeling better, which is probably why I am complaining, but this is ridiculous. The doc said it will definitely come off eventually but will take time. I am so upset!!!!!   I feel so unattractive and just plain fat.  Everyone keeps telling me that I still look good but I feel so fat that I don't even want to go out in public.  I haven't been this heavy since I was pregnant with my children.  I definitely am getting more depressed about this.  I really hope that now since the prednisone is decreasing and I'm now only on 15mg the weight will begin to come off.  I know that I should be grateful that I am feeling good enough to complain about the way I look but it still sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment