Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I've really missed posting over the last 10 days or so but things have been so crazy with the holidays.  We had a great time and got to spend time with family after the holiday so that was wonderful but I'm ready for the New Year to come.  A friend asked what our goals/resolutions are for 2010 and I have some goals that I would like to achieve but so much revolves around my health that it is tough for me to make them.  My biggest goal is to try and stay healthy and if I can do that then everything else will fall into place.  I am going to stay as positive as I can because that will help me to stay as healthy as I can.

I wish you all a very happy new year and may you all be blessed with health, happiness and love of family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment