Saturday, February 12, 2011

Holistic Nutritionist

I just had to share that I finally made it to my holistic nutritionist appointment today and it was amazing.  She gave me a whole new leash on life and I can't wait to see how it goes.  I've been to nutritionists before and they always give such a strict diet that it is near to impossible to follow where this was done more to determine which of my systems were out of whack and how to get me off of my diet soda.  She went over all of my medications, what I hoped to get out of the appointment and also did some "electrical work" with my hands.  While doing the work with my hands she said things about me that I have no idea how she knew.  I swear she was psychic.  It was absolutely amazing.  I currently take 7-8 anti-depressants and we are going to try and wean me off of these medications over the next few weeks by using all natural approaches since I am still depressed even on the medications.  I feel like I have a whole new lease on life and am so excited to start this process.  I will keep everyone updated as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment