Thursday, February 24, 2011

Please keep my dad in your prayers

I am now at my parents' house as my father suffered a massive heart attack last night.  My mother called me this morning to let me know and we came up here as soon as we found out.  I just got back from visiting him and he is doing better but it is so tough to see my daddy looking so tired.  He is in the ICU but they plan to move him down tomorrow and hopefully he will be discharged in a few days.  He exercises and eats right so it is just one of those fluke things.  It came as such a huge shock to all of us because he is so healthy but it is his good health that also kept him alive and will allow him to heal.

Live each day to the fullest as you never know when today could be your last and love like today is your last!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment