Thursday, February 10, 2011

I give up!!!!

I'm not really giving up but I really would like to!!!!  I spent 8 hours yesterday in the ER because I woke up feeling short of breath and it just got worse as the day wore on.  I assumed it was from the infusion the day before but they said no and that I should call my doctor, so I did.  She was concerned and said to go to the ER.  It ended up being either a viral infection or bronchospasms but whatever it is, the breathing treatments worked so I was able to come home with inhalers.
I feel so bad because my husband had to take time off to drive me there and then we had to get a babysitter for the kids so that he could come back and sit with me for a bit and bring me home.

I just want to curl up in a ball and hibernate and let my body heal.  I feel like that is what it needs to do but with 2 children, a husband and a part-time job, that truly is not an option ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment