Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kindergarten Registration

I can't believe that I am going to register my little girl for Kindergarten today.  It seems like only yesterday I found out that I was pregnant with her and praying that she would survive the pregnancy and now I am registering her to go to school.  Where has the time gone?  5 years have flown by in the blink of an eye and it seems like I can hardly remember any of it.  She is a happy, adjusted child that is caring, sensitive and loving so I guess somewhere along the 5 years, we did a good job.  Part of me is looking forward to having some time to myself to rest but part of me wants her to stay with me.  I know it will be good for both of us to have some time apart and the rest will allow me to rejuvenate and have more energy for both of my children but it still makes me sad.  L, on the other hand, is super excited for big-girl school; which is the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment