Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I finally got my tattoo

I finally got my Lupus tattoo last night and I absolutely love it.  I've been thinking about getting another tattoo for months and months.  I have one on my lower back from when I was 22 but I wanted something to symbolize my fight with Lupus so after telling my family I went by myself and got the Lupus symbol tattooed on my lower right ankle near the back of my foot.  It is a small purple butterfly as that is one of the symbols for Lupus and it shows to me what I am up against and even though it is just a picture I feel that it will give me strength as I fight to stabilize my health.

3 comments:

  1. gay, are you five?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously.......you are an asshole, it's not gay. I think it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not gay, do you thinks it gay that someone is trying to be the strongest person they can have for her kids. Me and my sister lost our mother last year from lupus I was 21 and my sister was 15 and we are looking for tattoos to get to have for remembrance of he and this horrible disease I think its beautiful and hoping one day they find a cure :-)

    ReplyDelete