Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nervous Again

I need to call my new doctor this morning to figure out next steps and I am very nervous about it.  I know that I shouldn't be nervous but I am.  I'm worried that my bloodwork that she did on Friday will not show anything that will help her decide on what to do next.  I also don't know what she is going to do for me over the phone.  I'm not sure if she will just keep me on what we are doing now and then have me make another appointment to come in and discuss other meds or if she will prescribe something for me over the phone.  I guess I just need to wait and see but, I'm not good with that;)   I just hope she doesn't leave me in a bad place since other doctors have done that to me recently.  Guess I am just a bit gun-shy with doctors right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment