Friday, December 11, 2009

Gotta Love My Husband

I need to preface this post by saying that my husband is awesome and does so much to help me out.  He works about 60-70 hours a week but still tries to help me out when I am not feeling good.  When he does help out he usually doesn't do things the way that I would like them done but they get done and I rarely complain however...

Last week, I was still recoving and carrying the laundry around was a bit much so my helpful husband did it and put the laundry away.  I didn't think much of it until I wnet to put the kids' laundry away today.  All week, they were wearing some odd combinations of tops and bottoms but as they usually dress themselves I figured they were just trying some new outfits out.  Today, though, while putting the laundry away I saw that all of those odd combinations were actually that of my husband.  He did the best he could but it really made me crack up.  Will I complain about it?  Definitely not as he will never do the laundry again for me. But just had to share as I was hysterical when I realized a thirty-something planned outfits for the kids and I thought they were completely mismatched even for young children to plan out.

1 comment: