Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wish it really was that easy.

Unfortunately, I haven't been feeling that well the past few days but didn't think that anyone really noticed.   That was until today when my daughter sang her "Get Well" song and then made me a poster of my favorite things.  It was absolutely adorable and heart-breaking at the same time when she came and gave me a hug and said, "Now do you feel better?" 

She amazes me with how intuitive she is.  I quickly replied that it definitely made me feel better and then she asked if it made the lupus go away.  I answered her honestly that nothing can make it go away but that everything she does helps me to feel better.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if a song, poster and a hug made everything better, but that is only in the eyes of a 5 year old, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment