Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here Goes Nothing

I've never really thought I would be "blogging" on the internet but after talking with a friend who does it on a regular basis, I thought it would be worth a shot.  I'm sure that there are other moms out there who are dealing with the same thing that I am so maybe I can help someone by writing about my trials and tribulations.

To begin with, my name is Cory and I am a 33 year old stay-at-home-mom to two beautiful children.  They are my "Irish Twins".  My daughter is 5 years old and my son is 4.  Along with living with my children, I live with my wonderful husband, whom I've been married to for 7 years and known for 14.  We also have a dog and a hamster.  Our house is a circus at times...add a chronic illness to the mix and it can become downright chaotic.

I'm hoping to use this blog as a place to help me come to terms with the guilt I often feel for living with a chronic illness while having a family.  I also hope that my story and thoughts may help other people who are living with a chronic, often debilitating, disease.

2 comments:

  1. Cory,

    Thank you for sharing your story. I am sure that it will help other moms who are going through similar situations.

    Since I know you offline ;) I know that you are one of the most positive and caring people that I have ever met. It is an honor to know you...I hope that by sharing your story it brings you some comfort in knowing that there are others who share your experiences, concerns, guilt, etc.

    We are always here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cory,
    I think Kristen said it all. You are a wonderful person and I am sure it will help other Moms through your story.

    May Gold Bless You,
    Lisa C.

    ReplyDelete